Now accepting applications!
Oregon Clinical Innovation Fellows
The Oregon Council of Clinical Innovators is now accepting applications for our third cohort of Clinical Innovation Fellows. This is an opportunity to build the capacity of health care leadership within our state, support the success of coordinated care organizations (CCOs) and spread the coordinated care model. Funding for this program is generously provided by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation (CMMI) State Innovation Model grant. This year-long learning experience focuses on fellows’ local innovation projects that align with Oregon’s health system transformation priorities; leadership; quality improvement; and project implementation and dissemination science.
The Council is looking for health care professionals, including nurses and nurse practitioners, who have the following:
- An existing innovation project that aligns with their CCO’s (or commercial payer’s) health system transformation priorities and Oregon’s coordinated care model
- At least five years of professional experience with demonstrated leadership attributes
- Commitment from their CCO (or commercial payer) leadership and sponsoring organization for their project
- Commitment to addressing health equity
- Diversity with respect to Oregon geography, clinical discipline and cultural identity
Benefits to fellows include:
- Four in-person learning seminars and monthly interactive webinars
- Presentations by dynamic national and local experts
- Mentorship and peer support for innovation projects
- Travel reimbursement
Benefits to sponsoring organizations include:
- Enhanced innovation leadership capacity
- Focused project management time that supports a local improvement priority
- Dissemination of innovation skills and links to projects across the state
To apply: Review the call for applications for eligibility details and complete the application form at transformationcenter.org/cci/ by April 15, 2016.
If you have questions, please contact Laura Kreger at firstname.lastname@example.org or 971-673-3386.